due to Covid-19 emergency and in conformity with the instructions of health authorities, some services described on our website might not be available temporarily or may undergo changes to ensure your safety.
To orient yourself inside the structure, follow the appropriate signs on the floor; remember that it is always mandatory to keep social distancing (at least one meter between one person and another).
– FACE MASKS: you must wear a face mask whenever you are in enclosed public areas (such as hall, bar, restaurant, etc.). Restaurant’s customers must wear the mask any time they’re not sitting at the table.
– AIR CONDITIONING: the use of air conditioning in your room is allowed. Filters are sanitized at every customer change. Remember that it is always better to encourage the exchange of natural air.
– RESTAURANT: our buffet has been reduced to avoid gatherings. You will find a small buffet of salads and desserts, which is protected by plexiglass and will be served only by our waiters.
– POOL: at the pool entrance you’ll find information shields with all the necessary information. Usual personal hygiene and health protection measures are strongly recommended.
– BEACH: the beach service will be working. Each sun umbrella has an area of at least 10 m². Sun beds will be sanified at every customer’s change from the beach staff.
– GYM: it is possible to use the gym upon reservation at the reception desk.
– BIKES: ask at the reception for the keys (a deposit of € 20 is requested). Every bike must be sanified from the guest before using it.
For further informations please contact us. We’ll be happy to answer all your questions.